Tomorrow starts insanity...the workout program. Some girlfriends and I are starting tomorrow and I am really excited to finally have some workout buddies! I seriously have work to do, like 30 lbs of work. Now don't you DARE say anything like "no you don't" or ,"oh my gosh there's no way you have that much to lose", because I am telling you there is. If i want a healthy, fit body I need to lose 30lbs of FAT. No joke. This is serious. Joel leaves for WTI on Sunday for 8 weeks, and I am giving myself those 8 weeks to lose 20 lbs. I know I can do it, I just need to DO IT! Yes I am motivated and this WILL HAPPEN! :)
I am grateful for you, Andrew. You are the tester of my ever dwindling patience, the giver of sloppy wet open-mouthed kisses. The destructor of my home, and master of unfolding laundry. No one else can melt my heart and simultaneously drive me mad. I can not say, sweet boy, how much I have grown since God blessed me with your life. Being your mother is not always easy; I am not perfect, but know that I will never work as hard to be at anything else. I hope I can be everything you need, I hope I can teach you to be a good man. I hope I can teach you to love others, have empathy for them, to embrace difference, but know who you are and where you are going. I hope I can instill in you a respect for your country, and the knowledge that you come from a line of American heros. Heros who were and are willing to sacrifice everything. I hope you live with passion, learn to embrace your trials. Be strong, in who you are and what you stan...
Woo!! Go Court! It is one insane program and rightfully named. Tyler does it and I do some work outs with him, but I'm not that good.
ReplyDelete